Thursday 20 August 2015

Grubby Tanks

Hi All,

In my last post I forgot to mention the figures that I purchased from Grubby Tanks. They are from the old Britannia range and are really excellent sculpts, I do like their larde size (easier for me to paint) and I also like the free figure and quick dispatch time!

http://www.grubbytanks.com/catalog/

Couple all this miniature perfection with the really useful painting guide from Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy and life is made so much easier...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTTSgtUYfS0&utm_source=Karwansaray+Publishers+General+Newsletter&utm_campaign=d1eeb2f165-Karwansaray_Publishers_Newsletter15_07_15&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_519a3fa91b-d1eeb2f165-407433817&mc_cid=d1eeb2f165&mc_eid=a4e88010b2

The technical was just £7.50 and it came with two crew and HMG, probably the cheapest 28mm vehicle on the market-I will be ordering more US infantry and a couple of Humvees shortly. Whilst in the mood I also scratch built a house which I am hoping will not look out of place in Africa or Afghanistan.





Keep blogging Chaps......more pics on the way soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment