Tuesday 16 February 2016

Vice in miniature! (an a cart or two)

Hi Chaps,

For my bases I usually order from Warbases http://war-bases.co.uk/ this excellent company not only can sort all your basing needs but also your miniature vices as well! My last purchase of bases also had with it a few ladies of the night which have painted up OK and will help populate my slowly growing Victorian metropolis.


These are a work in progress and will eventually have cobbled or stone bases....one of these girls looks worryingly male-maybe it was a thing but my research will go no further on this.

Another purchase was from ebay and consisted of three Lledo carts, they seem to fit 28mm close enough and will in time receive a new coat of paint and a base....less than £5 posted proves that bargains for skint gamers are still out there.



Finally the bartender from reaper mini's who has been waiting patiently for a year or more has gotten a coat of paint....now just to build him and the girls a bar to work in.


Keep blogging Chaps....this hobby can still be cheap.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, I am recreating my town in miniature....it needs lots more nare do wells to be accurate unfortunately.

      Delete
  2. Ooooo so saucy sir. Well done, nice figures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I am lucky that my better half does not seemed threatened by 28mm good time girls!

      Delete
  3. What lovely ladies, nicely done. Great finds on eBay too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael, I find that I am using ebay more and more recently

      Delete