Thursday 19 May 2016

Empress Miniatures order arrives

Hi Chaps,

My order from Empress Miniatures arrived this morning and the figures appear to have a lot of character. I only ordered two packs (no one is getting rich from my orders sadly) from two different codes CWC and INS and they are noticeably different size wise...


I do not find this a problem at all as humans come in a variety of shapes and sizes, the weapons are definitely petite compared to The Assault Group but are probably more realistic for it.


The middle guy is a TAG figure and on the table there should be no problems mixing these manufacturers together.

It will take a couple of weeks to paint up the moderns that I have now so the next stage of this project will be a few buildings and a rule set. There are a lot of rules out there now for moderns so I am a little spoilt for choice....some of them are even free for download or cost less than a coffee to buy online. Happy days indeed for this financially challenged gamer.

Keep blogging Chaps!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is quite a difference, the Chechnya command piece looks almost 20mm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats exactly what I thought! I will keep the figures seperaye on the table....over 10mm difference

      Delete
  2. They are nice figures I think from memory the Chechnya are from Red Star originally and not directly from Empress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You probably just solved the mystery Simon. I will just keep telling myself that some of them are short ar#es!Still good sculpts though....I also like figures with maps!

      Delete