Thursday 3 August 2017

Thursday night in with Spectre

As an antidote to not wanting to paint/game or scratch build I bought the Spectre modern rule book. This book is a little on the expensive side for me (just the same as the Black Powder series) but it is well illustrated and after just a casual flick through seems well thought out.

I already have a collection of modern figures but the photo's do want me to buy more...I have not given this thing a proper read so as for the rules....who knows? I do suspect that they will be the same quality as the layout though as others gamers rave about them.

Roll on Saturday when I can give this book the reading of its lifetime and then I can compare it with Black Ops and At close quarters. I do so hope it will bring back the desire to paint or build a middle eastern town.


4 comments:

  1. Curious to hear how it compares to Black Ops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Black Ops has set a high standard Michael. I will have a read and let you know.

      Delete